Thursday, August 13, 2020

Fame

 

"Some of us have definitely earned our humility._ -Jeanene Pratt

 “It’s a shame that they don’t give prizes for humility.”  - Mick Herron

"What used to be called shame and humiliation is now called publicity." - P.J. O'Rourke


"Everybody's got the runs for glory." -Paul Simon

"We all shine a little brighter from a few rows back." - Doug Allyn

"I tried selling out but nobody bought." - Grace Petrie

"The fact that you've received the most threats does not make you the most popular." - Amy Stewart

 "If I could eat my reviews, I'd retire."  - Steve Goodman
 
 "Paul McCartney told me to never drop names." - Vince Gill
 
“The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance” – Mark Twain

“There is something about a closet that makes a skeleton terribly restless.” -Wilson Mizner

"The head of my fan club lives under the Hollywood freeway in a cardboard box" - John Carpenter

"Don't make faces at the crowd when you're being hung." -Dave Gordon

"I persuaded myself that I owed it to my vanity to be interviewed." -John Diamond

"The public yawned in amazement." -James (The Amazing) Randi"

No comments:

Post a Comment