Sunday, September 1, 2024

New Arrivals: September 1

 

 


“I ain’t  never been viral but I've had the flu.”– Jesse Welles

 "Skulls go with everything." - Toni L. P. Kelner

"The spelling of 'bourgeoisie' was intended as yet another means of oppression."  - Jason, ex Inferis

"Sometimes it's the wrong books that make all the difference." - Jo Walton

 "Since All Lives Matter, why y’all not just as angry as we are?" - Lani Grayer

"News is just gossip for people without friends." - Catherine Bohart

"The brick wall beats your forehead every time." - Michael Bracken

"In Sunday School I asked the priest why there was a special school for Christian myths but not for Norse myths." - Ada Palmer

 "Reality is the last thing I need in my life these days." - Andy Zaltzman

 "'Ancient' in India is anytime before you guys came to colonize us." - Gourav Mohanty

"I've looked evil in the face so many times I could pick it out of a line-up." - Kenneth Wishnia

 "I love history because it's always changing." - Alan  Smale

 "Horror never scares me. It's real life that scares me."  - Ellen Datlow

 "Even when there is only one religion there is more than one  religion." - Ian R. MacLeod

  "The story of Cinderella travelled the silk road just like silk or tea or the Bubonic Plague." - Kate Forsyth 

 "I didn't get TV thin until I was radio old." - Jon Lovett

    "I will defend to the death any adult's right to reread trash as  often as they want, as long as they enjoy it." - Jo Walton

  "It is important to see the present in the future." - Allen Stroud

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment